House M8s - Professional House Shares
NALS approvedMember of The Property OmbudsmanRegistered as a SAFE agent

Renting a Property?

Insurance for Tenants

As introducers to an insurance company we are able to offer a variety of insurance policies for both landlords and tenants. Please click on the link below to see further details :-


Endsleigh offer specialist policies for all situations, whether you are living in rented/shared accommodation, buying your first home or just looking for the most competitive price, Endsleigh will find the best policy from their panel of leading insurers.

Click here for a quote